A bank account statement is a financial history that can help you in many ways. Whether you require a bank account statement for a specific purpose, such as applying for a visa or applying for a loan, you can get it in multiple ways.
Moreover, keeping track of your bank account gives you a clear vision while budgeting and also keeps you away from fraud and unauthorised transactions.
In this post, we are going to share some of the simplest ways to get your ICICI bank account statement, which include downloading online as well as offline.
Tips:Getting an ICICI bank statement monthly or quarterly by email or hard copy from the branch is free, but if you ask for a duplicate statement, it will cost you ₹50 to ₹100. A duplicate statement from the branch may cost you ₹100, and with online banking or ATM, bank may charge you ₹50.
How to Download ICICI Bank Statement Online?
If you are accessible to the ICICI online banking service, you can easily download your statement of account within a couple minutes.
The process is quite simple, and by doing so, you can archive your data at regular intervals for future reference.
Here’s how you can download the ICICI bank statement online:
- Login to ICICI Net Banking with your user ID and password. You can also login with your registered mobile number and ATM PIN with OTP.
- In the main dashboard, look for the “Account” menu. Click on it and proceed.
- Now select the “View detail statement” option.
- Provide the period for which you need the bank statement.
- Confirm the request, and your ICICI bank statement can be viewed and downloaded.
How to Download ICICI Bank Statement in Mobile App?
The ICICI mobile app iMobile is quite handy, and it can get your task done smoothly within a few minutes.
Dowloading or accessing your ICICI bank statement with it is quite easy, and you can do it without much effort.
Here’s how you can download the ICICI bank statement with the iMobile app:
- Login to your ICICI mobile app.
- Select the “My Account” menu and proceed to select the “Detailed Statement” option.
- Choose the period of the statement you want to download.
- Click the “Proceed” button.
- Now, you will be able to view the PDF version of your ICICI bank statement. You can also initiate downloading the same.
Visit Bank to get your ICICI Bank Statement
When you are comfortable using online services, you can visit the bank and get the account statement over-the-counter.
In a real sense, there’s nothing to be worried about, even if you try out the online statement download option.
The system is quite easy to understand, and once you get to know it, you may even avoid visiting banks for the same purpose.
Anyway, in case you happen to rely on a physical visit, you will have to apply in the following manner:
- Either you have to write an application to the bank or you can fill out the standard form available at the bank.
- While writing the application, input your bank account number correctly and mention the period for which you want to get the bank statement.
- Now submit it to the concerned official, get it verified, and they will issue you your ICICI bank account statement.
Tips:When you rely on getting your ICICI bank account from the branch rather than online services, you may be charged a nominal fee.
ICICI Bank Statement at your e-mail
You can register your email with your ICICI bank to get a bank account statement on a monthly basis.
This will enable you to automate your bank account management without doing anything to get the ICICI bank statement.
Here’s how you can register your e-mail ID with your bank account:
- Login to ICICI online banking with your user ID and password or with your ATM card and registered mobile number.
- Now, hover your cursor over the “Bank Account” menu.
- You will find an “Accounts” link under it; click on it and proceed.
- On the next page, you will find the option to select “Account statement by email”.
- Now provide the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Tick the register me button, verify the email ID, and confirm the transaction.
Getting a bank account statement these days is quite simple. You don’t have to visit your bank to do the same.
Being a customer of ICICI Bank, you can download or access your bank account when needed, anywhere from any place. That’s the power of today’s online banking and mobile banking.
So, in order to download your ICICI bank statement, you can rely on ICICI net banking, the mobile banking app- ICICI iMobile, SMS banking, or even register your email ID to get the bank account statement at regular intervals.