If you are running out of cheques, you may have to apply for a new chequebook at your ICICI bank. Today, in this post, we will highlight some of the ways that you can perform to get your ICICI chequebook at your doorstep.
Even if you have a non-cheque savings bank account, you can start using a cheque as a means of payment to any other party. This way, you can safeguard your payment more effectively.
Now, let’s see how we can proceed further to get a new chequebook.
The Options that You Have
You can either rely on ICICI Net Banking to do the task or you can visit the bank to request the same. Another option is to call the ICICI customer helpline number 18001080 which is a toll-free number.
So guys, let’s find out how to apply for a chequebook online.
How to Apply Chequebook in ICICI Net Banking?
The process is quite simple if you are used to ICICI internet banking. Here’s how you do it:
- Login to ICICI Online Banking.
- On the ICICI netbanking dashboard, click on the “Customer Service” menu. You can see the option on the menu bar.
- Now, click on the “Chequebook Request” menu, which is seen on the top right corner under Quick Links.
- Select your bank account number and also select the preferred address to be dispatched.
- Check that all your personal details and address details are precise and correct. Here, you get the option to change the delivery address too.
- Submit it and your new chequebook will be issued right away.
The timeline to deliver you chequebook depends on the postal service of your area. Most of the time, it is delivered within 7 days. While in metro cities, it may get delivered within few days.
How to Apply Chequebook at ICICI Bank?
If you have time, you can visit the bank. It’s a sure thing that you can easily apply for a chequebook.
One is that you can use the over-the-counter cheque requisition slip to apply for an additional chequebook.
And the other way of doing it would be to write an application addressing your chequebook requirement.
Either way, you have to make sure that you have provided your ICICI bank account correctly and you have signed properly.
To avoid chequebook request rejection, you have to make sure that your bank account number and signature are provided properly. And to avoid non-delivery of it, make sure your dispatch address is precise and good.
How to Apply ICICI Chequebook with the Customer Helpline?
Take a moment and find the ICICI customer helpline number. You may call the toll-free number 18001080 to talk to the customer executive. Or you may log on to the bank’s official website to confirm the helpline number, as it changes from time to time.
Here’s how you can request chequebook with the ICICI Customer Helpline number:
- Make a call to the ICICI customer helpline number and initiate the issue of a new chequebook.
- You will have to provide certain details about your bank account just to establish the authenticity of your credentials.
- Once it is verified by the other end of the line, your request will be accepted, and a fresh chequebook will be issued against your bank account.
- When the task is completed, you will get a confirmation message stating that your request has been processed successfully.
How to Apply Chequebook with ICICI iMobile App?
If you are using the ICICI iMobile application, you may apply your chequebook in a few steps.
- Open the mobile application with your 4-digit PIN.
- Click on the “Services” tab under the menu.
- You will find the “Chequebook Services” option.
- Click on it, select your bank account and address of delivery, and confirm the transaction.
Apply ICICI Chequebook with SMS Banking
This is the easiest way to order a new chequebook. The process is simple, and you can perform the task on the go.
Here’s how you can do it: Send a message from your ICICI registered mobile number by writing an SMS “ICBR XXXXXX” to 5876766 or 9215676766. That is, ICBR (space) Last 6 digit of your bank account.
Once the process is completed, you will get a confirmation message for the chequebook request. You may expect to get your new chequebook within 5 to 7 days.
Use ATM to Apply for ICICI Chequebook
When you happen to be withdrawing cash from the ATM, you can take the opportunity to make a chequebook request there too.
You don’t have to visit your bank to do the task. Here’s how you can do it:
Insert your ICICI ATM card into the ATM card slot, select the “More Option” and go to chequebook request menu.
Click on it, provide your bank account number, and complete the transaction. You will get a confirmation message for applying for a new chequebook.
How to Track your ICICI Chequebook Request?
Applying for a new chequebook is another thing. But when you are having issues with the delivery of the parcel, you will have to take certain measures.
Visiting your bank and enquire about it is a valid option. The problem is that, when you have a busy schedule, you may not be able to comply with it.
Just provide the tracking details, and you may be able to locate the precise location of your chequebook.
There are several ways you can apply for a chequebook if you are running out of it. As cheques are one of the important part of account maintenance, you don’t want to be in a position of payment inability.
The ICICI bank have provided a number of ways you can rely on. On top of the list, ICICI net banking is the most preferred way. Apart from this, you can get it done with ICICI iMobile app, SMS banking, tele calling service and lastly by visiting your ICICI branch.
How can I get a personal loan approved in less time? This is what most of us would ask. When … Read more
An ATM debit card is a plastic card that comes along with your savings or current bank account. The user … Read more
Interest rates on fixed deposits have fallen significantly over the past few years. But there are still plenty of opportunities … Read more