Hey there! I have forgotten my SBI YONO login credential. What am I going to do now? Do I need to visit my bank? Is it compulsory for me to be there?
This is what we come along with when we are unable to remember the SBI YONO login password. Not only login passwords, there are other passwords such as profile passwords, and transaction passwords. If these are forgotten, what are the basics which one needs to know?
Let’s begin with the case when you are unable to access SBI YONO. The reasons may be many but knowing how to reset the login password is important too.
How to reset YONO login password.
Why do we keep forgetting the login password? Is it too hard to remember which is as important as your personal finance matter?
Anyway, it could be due to a complex password you set or you only use MPIN and hardly use internet banking credentials which ultimately leads you to forget the password. Nevertheless, the issue can be troubleshot quite easily.
Let’s break it down for your ease. In order to reset your login password, follow these steps
- Go to the SBI Official website and go to the login page.
- On the login page, you will notice a link Trouble logging in.
- Click on Trouble logging in and use the drop-down menu.
- You will get the following menus
- Select Forgot my login password, provide your internet banking user ID and proceed accordingly.
- You will get 3 options.
- If you have an active ATM card you can reset it instantly.
- If you remember your profile password that too you can do it instantly.
- And in case if you do not have both, you have to choose a request approved by the branch which may take longer than the previous 2.
The above step is required if in case you are unable to remember your login as well as your profile password. If you remember the profile password things can be done on the SBI YONO app too which is quite simple and self-explanatory.
Login password reset through SBI YONO
If you are using the SBI YONO app, you can do it there too. You may open the app and go to the service request. Under the setting menu, you will find the password setting menu.
Here, you will have only 2 options.
- If you have an ATM card.
- If you remember the profile password.
Otherwise, you will have to visit the SBI Official website and access SBI INB to initiate the password resetting request or you may have to visit your home branch directly to do the same.
How to avoid forgetting SBI YONO login password?
There are a few tips one can follow to avoid passwords getting forgotten again and again. Normally we tend to keep passwords so complex that sometimes we end up forgetting them. Also, there are ways of using SBI internet banking or SBI YONO which gives us very little chance to forget the user credentials.
Below are a few tips that will give you better control of SBI internet banking.
- Use internet banking credentials as much as you can. Do not completely rely on MPIN. Though using MPIN to access SBI YONO is quite awesome and less time-consuming when you are unable to login MPIN might be of no use.
- Create passwords that are hard to crack but easy to understand and remember. Do not keep any personal data as a password.
- Change the password at regular intervals of time. As per SBI guidelines, it’s recommended to change the password every 90 days.
- If you do not change the login password within 90 days, you may face issues while logging in.
- Always keep your profile password secure and easy to remember. Whenever you would want to update something, your profile password will always come in handy.
- Be sure to remember the questionare you set while setting the profile password. This will back you up whenever you are unable to recall it.